Pages

.

.

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Softpencil Tuesday

Hello Softpencil fans.
Time once again for another Softpencil Tuesday card featuring those cute digi images from Elizabeth.

This week I have chosen to use Michu's Mom which you can buy here! 
Whilst you are there, why not have a look around, there are some gorgeous digi images as well as digi papers and a whole lot more!!
The image is coloured with my Copics and quite simply matted onto some olive green paper.
Here is a close up of the image.
I have just added a beautiful ribbon from Crafty Ribbons.
I hope you get time to visit the rest of the Design Team blogs as there is lots of inspiration for you to look at.
Until next Tuesday.

9 comments:

  1. Awww Dawn, this is sooooo cute. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable Dawn...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn , this is so adorable, your coloring is awesome!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! This is so cute! Perfect with a bit of ribbon :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dawn this is totally cute and adorable that image is so pretty, I love the ribbon and design.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the scalloped edge and the ribbon is the perfect finishing touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh Hun,what an adorable image and just love that ribbon,and the beautiful detail you always add just perfect Hun,hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card Dawn!!! love that polka-dot ribbon and the beautiful soft coloring! great job!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.