Pages

.

.

Sunday 13 May 2012

Pretty in pink - MW Reminder Totally Tilda

Hello peeps,
Well I just popped in to remind you that you have about a week left to submit your entries for our latest challenge at Totally Tilda.
Don't forget the challenge this time is:
PRINCESS TILDA IN A PINK DRESS
Remember, your Tilda MUST be wearing a crown or a tiara and her dress must be pink to be in with a chance of winning the fabulous prize which this fortnight comes from the lovely Ali and Tony at Crafty Ribbons

********************
Here's the card I made for the midway reminder:
Once again I have used one of the fabulous pre-scored step cards from Which Craft.  This fabulous company has oodles of wonderful pre-scored cards of all varieties.  Look out for my pop up card coming soon!!!
I have used three Magnolia images on this card, Tilda (obviously), Tilda's Horse and Castle from the latest prince and princesses release.  All the images are coloured with a mixture of Copics, Flexmarkers and Prismacolour Pencils.  
That gorgeous flower was from a lovely lady called Victoria on Ebay (I'll be back later to add in her link).
I'm not sure you can actually see it but I have added pink glitter to Tilda's tiara!  Well you just do, don't you??
The gorgeous ribbon (which actually says "My Princess" and has little crowns on it, is of course from Crafty Ribbons and you can see the full range here.
The grasses across the bottom of the card are a Clarity Stamp.

Challenges:
Just Magnolia - Use more than one stamp
Magnolia Mania - Step Card

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love all the different images....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your stepper card, great details and gorgeous flower hun.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn this is WOW, what a beautiful use of the Magnolia images, I love that image of Tilda, the rosette and that ribbon, super card.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love the castle - I haven't seen the horse before! Lovely :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. a wonderful card!

    thanks for entering at Magnolia Mania

    hugs.
    Tanja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.