Pages

.

.

Sunday 20 May 2012

Crafty Ribbons - Best of British - Day 3

Hello everyone and welcome to the third day of our Best of British Event.
I hope you have enjoyed all the fabulous projects we have shown you over the last couple of days and that you will enjoy all those that are to come.
So before I go any further remember that throughout this two week event Ali and Tony have decided to give everyone free P&P when you spend £7 or more at Crafty Ribbons.
All the deets are in the badge above as well as in my sidebar so why not pop in and have a look around, I defy you to go and look and come away empty handed!! LOL
So today we are showcasing the fabulous Crafty Ribbons.
The gorgeous prize on offer for today is:
*********************
I always think adding a ribbon or two to your project is just enough to give it a fabulous finishing touch.
So here is the card I have made for today:
I have used a fabulous Sarah Kay image and coloured it with my Flexmarkers and Promarkers.
I have matted the image on to two pieces of card to pick out the colours in my DP which is from a Prima pad called Botanicals.  I love this pad as the colours are so subtle and delicate.
The flourish is a Marianne creatable that I have bought recently.
The Joyeux Anniversaire ribbon and that gorgeous polka dot ribbon are both from - of course - Crafty Ribbons.
So remember to stop by the Pure Inspiration blog and leave your name with the Inlinkz to be in with a chance of winning today's fabulous prize.  Remember all the Linky's will be staying open until the end of the Event so you have no excuse for missing a day!
So, bet you can't wait to see who we are showcasing tomorrow can you??
Well, come back tomorrow, same time, same channel and I'll show you another card showcasing another fabulous British Company.
TTFN

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Dawn - love the image and pretty papers. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Dawn :-) such a pretty image and all the colours and details are beautiful :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and cute image...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.