Pages

.

.

Sunday 27 May 2012

Midway Reminder - Baby Challenge and a Blog Hop

Hello peeps,
Well I just popped in to remind you that you have about a week left to submit your entries for our latest challenge at Totally Tilda.
Don't forget the challenge this time is:
Baby!
Remember you can use ANY baby image for this challenge - even little Edwin is allowed this time.
Also don't forget we have a fabulous Blog Hop going on for the duration of this challenge too.
So if you haven't joined in the fun yet - Why Not??!!
Start at the Challenge Blog and hop around all the DT blogs leaving a comment as you go.  As well as the main three, yes THREE prizes and our DT chosen Top 3 there will also be some surprise candy along the way from some of the DT members.  Now we're not telling who has candy - you'll just have to visit, leave a comment and keep your fingers crossed.
********************
So, here's the card I made for the midway reminder:
I just adore this little Magnolia baby image (as you can probably tell!)
This was a commission card I made for a work colleague and I thought I'd use it for my midway reminder as it seemed just perfect.
So, there you go my friends.
I do hope you get time to join in with our blog hop as there are some fabulous prizes and candy up for grabs.
See you soon

6 comments:

  1. You and me both, gorgeous creation hun.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little card, love the sweet ribbons...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lovely,
    Hope your enjoying the lovely weather,
    this is so adorable, I love your design the die cuts look so pretty.
    Love the little bows!
    Love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, i love this stamp. the colours of the car is fantastic and I love the little bows.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow another beautiful card for the Baby challenge you and the DT girls are so inspirational! Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi might just have to buy this stamp now she is so cute !! Love the lilac and your glittery wings ! So precious ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.