Pages

.

.

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Softpencil Tuesday

Hello Softpencil fans.
Time once again for another Softpencil Tuesday card featuring those cute digi images from Elizabeth.

This week I have chosen to use Flowers for Michu's Mum  which you can buy here!

Whilst you are there, why not have a look around, there are some gorgeous digi images as well as digi papers and a whole lot more!!
Image is coloured with my Copics matted onto dark burgundy card and I have used a Marianne creatable die for the leafy flourish.  I have added some gorgeous cherry blossom flowers available at Wild Orchid Crafts.
Sorry my post is a bit short today folks, just running out of time.
See you next Tuesday for another Softpencil creation.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Dawn..:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word Dawn this is so very pretty and cute I adore that image and the design is perfect.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeousness!! Pretty soft colors and just elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cute card!!! beautiful details and coloring as always!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning Dawn, just gorgeous!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful as always - god our internet connection has a lot to answer for - all this playing catch up!!!

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.