Pages

.

.

Thursday 10 May 2012

Flower Power at Crafty Ribbons

Happy Thursday to you lovely peeps, sorry I am a bit late with this post!!
Time once again for a new challenge at Crafty Ribbons.
Thanks for all your fabulous creations on our last challenge, you really are a crafty lot aren't you?
Please stop by the Crafty Ribbons Challenge blog and see if you were one of our handpicked top 3 or our Random Winner!
So, onto our new challenge.
This time the challenge is hosted by the lovely Pinky who chose
FLOWERS
as our theme.
So here is my project for this challenge:
I just bought some papers off my very good friend Lynne at Crafts 4 You - Lynne is closing her shop down and so if you are looking for a bargain why not pop in and have a look at what she has left!

So I cut out a flower pot shape from one of the fabby papers I bought added a couple of skeleton leaves (not that you can see them mind!!), used some of the mulberry flowers I bought, added some buttons (if you can't get these at Lynne's shop then call in at Crafty Ribbons as they have oodles of buttons to choose from!)

I used twine to sew the buttons in place, added a little tag, stamped a Thank You sentiment (from Clarity Stamps) on tied a ribbon around the "pot", added a bow - added a ribbon down the side and voila!! Naturally the ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons and are both part of the new Spring collection.  If you haven't been and had a look at them yet, you really should!!
So why not come and join in with our challenge at Crafty Ribbons and you will be in with a chance of winning this fabulous prize:
Aren't they just the most gorgeous buttons you ever did see??

8 comments:

  1. Card's beautiful and inspiring? How come ther are no comments yet? They will appear...

    Greetings from Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Dawn :-) I love the plantpot filled with flowers and the fabulous bow ,,, very pretty :-) I LOVE blue,, :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Dawn this is gorgeous I really love those wonderful flowers, the colours are super so are the ribbons, love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card and I agree with you, these buttons are lush! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Hun,this is just gorgeous,just adore those flowers,Hun,they are so so beautiful hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your gorgeous card Dawn, those flowers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow those flowers are fantastic, very vibrant. Love it.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is gorgeous! Those flowers are so pretty :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.