Pages

.

.

Sunday 27 May 2012

Best of British - Day 10

Hello again everyone.
Well we are now on Day 10 of our Best of British event over on the Pure Inspiration blog


Today we have the pleasure in showcasing the fabulous:
sirstampalot.co.uk, rubber stamping, card making projects, scrapbooking and paper crafting sirstampalot.co.uk

sirstampalot.co.uk is an Internet, Mail Order, Wholesale and Retail business 
based in Peterbrough in the UK it is run by a Husband & Wife team...They stock thousand of fabulous craft goods so please checkout the Sir Stampalot website....


Sir Stampalot have very kindly given the following prize for one of you lucky people to win....



A Gorgeous Magnolia Tilda Stamp

All you need to do is leave your name with Inlinkz on the Inspiration blog HERE,only one entry per person please to make it fair for everyone...

I chose to use a Magnolia Stamp for my card as that is where I buy most of my Magnolia stamps from these days.  The service is fabulous and the choice is out of this world.
So here is my card for today:
My gorgeous Tilda is stamped onto an oval die cut and then placed on to one of Susie's fabulous Die cut Shapes.  I coloured her with my copics and decided to match her up with the die cut.  

All the flowers are from my stash (previously purchased from Wild Orchid) and that fabulous ribbon is from, of course, Crafty Ribbons.
See you again tomorrow for Day 11.......

3 comments:

  1. Great bright colours hun,love that die.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, love the bright pops of yellow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Dawn...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.