Pages

.

.

Friday 25 May 2012

Best pf British - Day 8

Well everyone we are here on Day 8, half way through of our Best of British event!
Today we are showcasing the fabulous

Quintessentially English rubber stamps, with unique and highly detailed deep etched designs – all made in England.... IndigoBlu is a web based Company who supply their fabulous stamps and products not only online but to lots of Brick & Mortar shops...It is based in Retford,Nottinghamshire and is run by a Husband & Wife team....

Please checkout their fabulous stamps on their IndigoBlu website

Indigo Blu have very kindly given the following prize for one of you lucky people to win....




This fabulous stamp set

All you need to do is leave your name with Inlinkz on the Inspiration blog HERE,only one entry per person please to make it fair for everyone...
Remember all the linkz are open until the end of the event on June 2nd so you have plenty of time to enter them all, even if you missed one or two.
So here is the card I made for today:
Now I only had one Indigo Blu stamp (up to today that is!!!) so I used it on this card.
I love this stamp - so elegant. I just stamped it in embossing ink and then used my gold embossing powder to make it stand out!!
I didn't think it needed very much else to finish the card so I just went for a sentiment from Clarity Stamps.
Here's a little close up to try and show the embossing.
So there you go folks, something a bit different from the norm but I so love this stamp don't you??
Remember to use your discount code for free P&P for the duration of this fabulous Best of British event.
See you tomorrow for another fabulous Best of British post!

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love IB stamps. Is this the one you bought at the NEC?? It is perfect.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.