Pages

.

.

Sunday 6 May 2012

Pretty as a Princess - in a pink dress!!

Hello bloggy friends.
I hope this Sunday finds you well and happy?
Well, as it is Sunday that means there is another new challenge over at the Totally Tilda challenge blog.
Firstly though, I would just like to say thank you for all your wonderful entries on the last challenge.
It always makes it hard to choose a winner/top 3 but that's part of the fun!
So what are we going to tempt you with this time??
Well the new challenge is:
PRINCESS TILDA IN A PINK DRESS
It must be a princess Tilda of some description, old or new.  As a guide I'd go for any Tilda image wearing a crown/tiara.
*************
So here is the card I made for the new challenge:
For now I can only put one picture in here because yesterday my computer went bang on me.  That's right folks - lost all my DT work - well at least for now.  My DH is working on getting my lost stuff back for me but it won't be for a few days yet so for now I'm starting from scratch!
The card is one of a fantastic range of ready folded, pre-measured cards from a fabulous company called Which-Craft. Why not pop over and take a look at their website they have some fab stuff.
Anyway, my image is coloured with my Copics as is the sweet dinosaur. The die cut tree and the fence were sent to me by my sweet Nana friend Liz (MWAH!!).  The paper on the front of the card is from the new Magnolia collection as is the punched pink paper on the back "step" which has been punched using my edgeabilities.  All the flourishes are Marianne creatables dies and the pink flower in the middle is a Magnolia Doo-Hickey.  All the flowers in the corner are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the pin is from my stash.  I have sat sweet Tilda on a little stool which is a stamp from a Digital Delights stamp set called Best Friends.
So there you go folks.  If and when I get all my pics back I will come and add some more into my post, keep your fingers crossed for me!! :(
Challenges:
Simply Magnolia - Card but not a square
Magnolia Down Under  - More than one fold (hope my stepper card counts)
Midweek Magnolias - May Flowers

16 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, love the combination of images....

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet card especilally loving the pink dragon
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hun, hope your computers up and running soon, love your card hun, the images are fab,

    glad you liked your dies cuts need any more just let me know lol, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Dawn I love seeing these little scenes they are full of so much delight, loving Tilda and all the wonderful embellishments, super card
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Dawn. Fingers crossed that you recover everything.

    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dawn, so much to see, so many lovely elements to your card, just fabulous. Hope you get your work back hun.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dawn super cute Tilda creation love how you created a scene fab shaped card & flowers.

    smiles mummy Tilderette x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG you poor thing - I know the feeling!!! I love, love, love this creation hun. Hope Graham sorts it out soon.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Dawn, love that adoreable dragon, fab layout and colours.
    Big Hugs
    Clare
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Really inspired by your stepper card love the whole scene so clever must have a go !! Thanks ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant card DAwn, that dragon melts my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  12. GORGEOUS card! Lovely coloring, papers and details. Love the dies. Thank you so much for play this week with MLS.
    Hugs,
    LIM :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card! Love the shape and the scene - especially that tree :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow, this is amazing. Thanks for playing along with us at MDUC this week.
    Hugs, Janne

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh WOW what a gorgeous Card!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Magnolia Down Under
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Dawn,
    I love this card, your details are fab, and the shape is gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with Simply Magnolia.

    XX Inge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.