Pages

.

.

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Best of British - Day 5

Hi all.
Well we are now on Day 5 of our fantastic Best of British Event over on the Pure Inspiration Blog.
I hope you are enjoying our showcase of these brilliant British companies.
So today we are showcasing:
Stamposaurus.



I DESIGN FOR.......

Stamposaurus is an online company based in Bracknell Berkshire in the UK,you can also find them at lots of Craft Shows all over the UK....It is run by Husband and Wife team Kevin & Jayne...All their stamps are manufactured by themselves with lots of exclusive designs....Please checkout the Stamposaurus website here for lots of Crafty Goodies...


Stamposaurus have very kindly given the following prize for one of you lucky people to win....



So I have used a clear stamp called "Butch" available at Stamposaurus for my card:
The image has been coloured with my copics and I added some little red gems to his collar to give him a bit of bling!!
I layered the image onto red and navy card and then added it to my card base.
All those fabulous ribbons and the stunning Union Jack button are available at Crafty Ribbons.

And, don't forget for the whole of the two weeks of this Best of British event you can get free P&P at Crafty Ribbons when you spend £7.00 or more.  Just follow the instructions on the badge below
Remember, all the Linky's are open until the end of the event on 2nd June so you have plenty of time to join in.
Please stop by tomorrow to see who we are showcasing then!!


3 comments:

  1. Fab card, love the shape...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn this made me smile that Bulldog is so handsome, I love the side stepper and design.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow those ribbons are fab.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.