Pages

.

.

Friday 4 February 2011

The time has arrived - at last!!

Well, I have had this under my hat now for ages but today I can finally reveal that I have been asked by Suzanne to join her Design Team at Let's Ink It Up!  Wooohooo, thanks for asking me Suzanne - I'm truly stoked.
Design Team Logo
You will notice, if you are already a follower at LIIU that there has been a blog makeover and that's not all that has changed.  Because Suzanne had so many wonderful bloggers to choose from after the DT call, she has now decided to make the DT into two teams which means that the challenge will become bi-weekly from Challenge #10 on 6th March!
So I guess you want to meet the two teams eh?
Team A
Cor*

TEAM B
Claire
Joanna
Alicia
Dawn (Me)
Caz
Sharon P
Fliss
Suzanne B

So please try and visit all our team members and leave them some love.  Don't forget the first challenge for the new team A is March 6th.  Then Team B will be back on 20th March for their first challenge so hope to see you there.

7 comments:

  1. HI Dawn, so pleased to be with you on the LIIU team and getting to see more of your lovely work.
    Have a great weekend.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab news :-) Congratulations! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really glad to be on the team with you Dawn and looking forward to working with you.
    Hope you have a great weekend and that the weather's OK (we have a nasty howling gale down here at the moment).
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations hun. Looking forward to being team mates with you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations hun, they'll love ya!!

    clare x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well deserved too, sorry we are not going to work on the team together but I am really looking forward to seeing your stamping creations - maybe a bit of Clarity magic???

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.