Pages

.

.

Thursday 17 February 2011

Getting sketchy with the Digi Divas!

So onto our fourth challenge with Lynne and her Digi Divas at Do It With Digis.  I hope you all had a great time entering our valentine challenge last time - remember to stop by the challenge blog and see if you were our lucky winner or one of the top 3!
So onto the next challenge and it's Team A's turn again.  This time the challenge is to use the sketch below which was produced by our lovely Bertie.  The DT were also very lucky to be able to use some of Bertie's wonderful digital images too.  Thanks hunni - you're such a sweetie!
So here is the sketch we would like you to use:
........ and here is the card I made based on that sketch.
I have used Bertie's image called Twinkletoes - don't you just love her??
I have coloured the image using Distress Inks and then using my quickie glue pen, added two different shades of glitter to all the creases.  I have used two different die cuts from Die Cut Dreams and some dinky little clips that my good buddy Ali sent me for my birthday (thanks hunni)
The papers are all from a papermania pad called Amethyst Infusion and the ribbon (although you can't really see that much of it!!) is from Crafty Ribbons.  The bling in the opposing corners was another birthday pressie from my Teamie Cor* (thanks hun - I know I've doctored them but didn't want to use them all at once!).  The little sentiment is one of Lynne's fabulous ticket sentiments from Sentiments 4 You.
The flowers are all from my stash and have been sprayed with Spray and Sparkle from Crafter's Companion.
So there it is.  I do hope you will find the time to join in with the Digi Divas again this fortnight.  Please try and pay a visit to the rest of the DT (team A) and see what fabulous projects they have made for your inspiration.  Please leave me some love before you leave so that I know you called by!
I shall also enter this card into the challenge at Stampin B's - Monochromatic

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card - the image is sooo pretty! And I love the colours :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is fabulous Dawn just love how you have put this all together and your attention to detail. Great job.
    Take care.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the purples and sparkle. You've made her so pretty and such a gorgeous card.Thanks for joining the Stampin B's monochromatic challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally delicious hun and love how the clips worked. Great flowers and of course the colour is perfect!

    hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawn, your card is so cute, love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the coloring on this crd. That image is just too cute!! Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.