Pages

.

.

Monday 7 February 2011

Totally Tilda - Easter Special!!

Do you remember last year when Totally Tilda had our Halloween Special??  Well, we decided to do it again and have an EASTER SPECIAL!  Woooohoooo.
So this challenge will run alongside the regular fortnightly challenge but will run from today - February 7th until February 21st so that gives you two weeks to get your creations submitted.
We are very lucky to be sponsored for this Egg-stra Special challenge by the lovely Lynne from Sentiments 4 You and here is the prize she is offering:
Now the eagle eyed amongst you will have noticed that my card does not appear in the initial challenge post anymore.  Well, it's not 'cos I has left - no sireee!  It is because I now do the Midway Reminder post and my card will be posted then instead.
So just to give you a bit of a sneaky peek at my card - here's a little teaser for you:
D'ya know what it's gonna be yit?? (Sorry went all Rolf Harris there for a minute! LOL)
So hop on over to the Totally Tilda blog and have a look at the challenge post - there are a couple of rules but nothing too strict - have fun Tilda lovers!!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.