Pages

.

.

Monday 14 February 2011

Midway Reminder - Totally Tilda's Easter Special

So, remember last week when I gave you a sneaky peek at the card I had made for the Easter Challenge??  Well as you have about another week to get your entries in I thought I would now show you the complete card:
This image was sent to me by my fellow teamie at Totally Tilda/Do It With Digis Christine for my birthday - thanks hunni, arrived at just the right time for this challenge.
The image is coloured with my promarkers and is adhered to one of Susie's fabulous Die Cuts (available at Die Cut Dreams).  The DP is from a K&Co pad called Sparkly Sweet.
The sparkly eggs were from an Easter pack of embellishments that I bought from Hobbycraft recently.  That fabulous sentiment (which I know is a bit crooked - DOH!) is one of Lynne's from Sentiments 4 You
All the flowers and pearls are from my stash and of course I had to add glitter to them to match those little eggies!
So I'm gonna enter this into a couple of challenges and they are:
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Let's see some love
Audsentiments - Corny Valentine's
CRAFT Challenge - Valentine's
Craft Your Passion - Use Pink (I hope there's enough Pink to qualify)
Crafty Catz - Valentine's/Love
Creative Card Crew - For a loved one
Cupcake - I Heart You (My hearts are on the sentiment)
Cute Card Thursday - Hearts and Flowers (hearts on the sentiment)
Let's Ink It Up - Romance/Love
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Pastels
My time to Craft - Hearts and Flowers

18 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn

    Love it, great colours. Thank you for playing at Aud Sentiments and Let's Ink It Up. Not often I can say both!!

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, such a cute Tilda! thanks for joining in at Cupcake! Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card - the colours and flowers are just beautiful! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey stranger! I miss you! What an adorable card! I am so glad you came over to play along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card, I love all the colours. Thanks for joining in at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card, Thank you for joining in with us this week at C.R.A.F.T Challenge, good luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow such a cute card and what gorgeous colours! Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card, cute image and great sentiment. Thanks for sharing at MTTC.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Dawn
    Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment, it is much appreciated,your cards are awesome. Hugs Irene x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous work, I love the colours. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Dawn, this is just the cutest, love your papers and embellies. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU, good luck. Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card! Adorable image and wonderful colours! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great project , thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, so pretty,so glad you joined our challenge at CRAFTYCATZ and C.R.A.F.T this week, x Carol

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cute! I love your sweet card Dawn! beautiful colours and details :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty Valentine. Love all the embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  17. a beautiful card with little miss tilda and the easter bunny. thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great sentiment, gorgeous card!

    Thanks for joining in the fun at Aud Sentiments

    Rx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.