Pages

.

.

Saturday 19 February 2011

Another Scrapbook Page......

....... and what's more, I'm really enjoying this new Digital Scrapbooking.  Thanks Ali for the inspiration to start (seeing your beautiful pages gave me the nudge to give it a go, so thank you!). 
Anyhoo, on to my Page - the challenge this time at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges is Red and White/and/or pink.  So I went with mainly red and a bit of white.
The photograph is of my DH and myself underneath the Kissing Gate at Gretna Green.  It is taken a number of years ago as Amie was only about 7 years of age at the time and it was her that took the photo. (She's 22 now!!!!) - pity there is so much of the building and not much of us - still she was only 7!
I have used the new Craft Artist programme to make my page and used elements from the Cupid Digikit and the Cute Wedding Digikit.
I hope you like my scrapbook page - if anyone has any pointers that might improve my layouts please don't hesitate to leave me a message - all assistance gratefully received! LOL

13 comments:

  1. Fab LO Dawn, love the pretty flowers and fab cupid.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page, great colours and layout, hugs Heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn, I just love it and I am so glad you have entered again at Lasting Memories. Glad to have been some help!!!

    hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout. The kits you used are perfect for the subject of the page. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You lovebirds lol great pAGE

    LIZ XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is lovely, great layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is one brilliant page hun just love the layout hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, what an awesome page Dawn, love the vibrant red-and woohoo! look at you guys go-hehehe!, I really should give it a try, (the digital scrapbooking that is, but it'll have to wait I'm working on a traditional one at the mo
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a sweet page!! What a neat place you visited!

    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful LO! Doesn't look like you need pointers. It looks like your doing a great job by yourself. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwww! This is beautiful! Gorgeous layout and I love the piccie :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. sucha great layout, great photo too! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Lasting Memories! =)Tiffany DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.