Pages

.

.

Sunday 20 February 2011

How Does Your Garden Grow?

Just popped in to remind you all that you have about a week to get your submissions in for the How Does Your Garden Grow challenge currently running at Totally Tilda.
We want to see your fabulously floral creations featuring our best loved girl Tilda.
Here is the card I showed you a sneaky peek of last week:
Tilda is coloured with my promarkers and placed on a die cut from Die Cut Dreams.  The fence is part of a CC Designs Swiss Pixies Halloween Scene stamp (which you can buy from Bunny Zoe's Crafts)
I have just omitted the moon and the bats, I have coloured it in using Tim Holtz distress inks and used a bit of glitter on the cobweb. 
All the flowers are from my stash as is the ticket sentiment.The green paper is punched using a Fiskars leafy border punch and the little piece of green paper down the right hand side is the off cut from it that usually goes in the bin!
The background paper is Stampin Up paper and the lace is from Nikki at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.

So there you have it - I hope you like it and that it might just inspire you to enter a card (or other creation) into our latest Totally Tilda challenge.
Have fun.
 

7 comments:

  1. oh this is gorogues hun love the colurs you have used on this,such beautiful coloring too hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! The image is fab and I love the papers :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Dawn, love the fab colours you've used.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful hun, love the colour combo and little scene.

    Have a lovely Sunday hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very sweet Dawn, I love the colour and your floral arrangement.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is lovely, fantastic orange shades x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I so love this beautiful card Dawn, the colours, design, flowers and of course Tilda it looks superb.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.