Pages

.

.

Thursday 10 February 2011

Less is More.......

.........is the name of a brilliant new challenge blog run by two lovely ladies Chrissie and Mandi.  The idea behind their challenge is quite simply Less Is More!!
Now these are cards I don't normally try but I thought I'd give it a go - and looking at their blog it seems I am not alone - they have already had 136 entrants!! Wow!  Well done ladies, you have obviously found a gap in the blog market!  Their theme for their first challenge is Black WHITE and Pink.
So without further ado, and because the challenge closes in just over 24 hours here is the card I made for it:
This is a Valentine card for my hubby.  He doesn't do cards normally and certainly doesn't like fussy ones.  He never reads my blog so I know there is no danger of him seeing this either.
The heart stamp is one I have had for a while now and is from Clarity Stamp which is stamped in Black Versafine and then sprayed with Spray and Sparkle.   The Love and Kisses stamp in one I have had in my stash for ages - can't remember even where I bought it from.
So there it is - a clean and simple Valentine card.  Hope you like it.

5 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card, (Actually you have linked it back to us rather than to your blog...I found you through your comment)
    I think hubby will be thrilled with this little number... I love it!
    DO come back next time for another Clean and Simple challenge!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your husband will love this card - the heart is beautiful and so sparkly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! The stamp is gorgeous. I'm always rubbish at CAS - I really must give it another go! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, my hubby doesn't do cards either so I dont waste my time lol
    Thank you for joining us for our first challenge Hope to see you again next week
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh hun this is brilliant you have made one gorgoeus card here hun works so well hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.