Pages

.

.

Monday 14 February 2011

It's A Girl!!

Wooaahhh!!  Don't go a panicking - not me!! No siree!!!  It's just the title of the new challenge over at the Die Cut Dreams Challenge Blog!  Had you going there for a minute didn't I - go an admit it??? 
Seriously though the new challenge is to make a Baby Girl card - or scrapbook page or gift box or whatever takes your fancy - so long as it is for a Baby Girl it's up to you.
So here is my card for this challenge:
The image is called Sleep Tight from Tiddlyinks and it's an image I won recently. Isn't it just so sweet? 
Anyway, I coloured the main bit of the image with my promarkers and glittered the moon and the stars.  I used a Sakura Gelly Glaze pen for the linking doodly bits.  This is then placed onto a circular die cut from Die Cut Dreams
The little flower is handmade using my Cuttlebug and the leaves are punched.  The heart pin is from Nikki at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.  The embossed card is made using my Cuttlebug and highlighted in pink Perfect Pearls. 
The sentiment is one of Lynne's wonderful digi sentiments from Sentiments 4 You and was a birthday present from Lynne (thank you so much hunni).

So there you have it.  I do hope you will join in the fun at Die Cut Dreams this next fortnight - I can't wait to see all your beautiful Baby Girl creations.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Dawn lovely image and the sentiment is just perfect,
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Dawn, love the glitter and bling. Cute image too.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Adorable, I love your baby creation Dawn.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww! So sweet! What a gorgeous image - and I love the embossing :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Great colouring and the moon really stands out with all the glitter! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.