Pages

.

.

Monday 28 February 2011

Spring Garden Scene at Die Cut Dreams

Hello folks, time once again for another challenge over at Die Cut Dreams.  We had some beautiful entries for our It's a Girl! (Baby) challenge last time so remember to pop over to the challenge blog and have a look to see who our lucky winner and top 3 were.
So onto the next challenge and this time the theme is:
SPRING GARDEN SCENE

So for this challenge I decided to do another Layout.  This one features my German Shepherd Dog Kai.  We don't have him any more because he was just unmanageable for us and so was rehomed with a friend of mine - I know he is really happy now and that in turn makes me happy. 
So here is my layout:
This photograph was taken when he was about four months old - just look at the size of those ears!!! LOL  He was a beautiful dog and I loved him to bits but sometimes things just don't turn out how you want them to!  I used my Craft Artist Platinum to make this layout and used the Blustery Spring Digikit, don't you just love that bubblewrap backing??
Please remember to visit the rest of the Design Team blogs and have a look at their fabulous creations, there are some beauties!
Challenges:
Gingerloft Challenge - Our Furry Friends
One stop craft - Spring Flowers
Paper Cutz - Spring
Crafty Creations - At the bottom of my garden lives..... (I wish he did!)
Creative Cottage - Fabulous florals/flowers
Forgotten scraps - spring or flowers
Lil Red Wagon - Animals
TTFN

17 comments:

  1. A beautiful layout Dawn gorgeous colours.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Dawn, the bubble wrap is brilliant and Kai is gorgeous. Does he have elf blood!!!! with ears that size.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout :-) Love the colours and the bubblewrap is fab! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful lauout and I love the dog's picture in it :-))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet page, Dawn! Love it!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it, it cheers me up with the fab colors
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful spring garden creation. I love your layout.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute layout, and Kai is a little sweetie pie!! Sorry it didn't work out for you to keep him, but it sounds like he's in a very happy home now, and that's what counts. I love German Shepards!! Have had several in my life!

    Thanks so much!!
    Michele R.(CA)
    LuvkittysFandF at Gmail dot com
    Butterfly Whispers

    ReplyDelete
  9. fab layout. love the colours ty for joining us at crafty sentiments x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just dropping by to check out your great card! Thanks for playing along in the "Spring or Flowers" challenge at Forgotten Scraps. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  11. super layout - great digikit. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week! bx

    ReplyDelete
  12. super cute..thanks for playing with LRW

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely layout! Great picture of your dog, shame he was unmanagable for you, but if he's happy where he is that's great! Love the pretty flowers! Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage! Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful creation

    Thanks for joining us at One stop craft challenge this week and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  15. How adorable! Love the layout! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that scrapbook page Dawn it really makes the photograph stand out love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is adorable and it is so nice to see a scrapbook layout for a change! Kai is one gorgeous dog and I am sure best friend. Good luck and thanks for playing along with us in the Furry Friends Challenge at Gingerloft Challenge. We hope you can play along with us again this fortnight. The Navy Wife

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.