Pages

.

.

Monday 7 February 2011

Challenge #73 at Ooh La La - For Someone Special

Time for a new challenge at Ooh La La and this time we want to see you create something for Someone Special.  Now this doesn't have to be a Valentine card - it could be a birthday card, an engagement card, a wedding card - the options are endless.  Remember you don't have to use Ooh La La images but it would be nice to see them if you do.  If you don't have any Ooh La La images then visit the Store where you will find loads of freebies that you can use.
So without further ado here is the card I made:
I have used the Shoes in Bloom CD which you can buy here and also one of Lynne's fabulous sentiment tickets available at Sentiments 4 You.
I hope you get time to join in the challenge and more importantly - have fun!
TTFN

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - love the colours! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmmm lovely ribbon, love the purple ticket too.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Gorgeous ribbon and beautiful colors here!! I love it!! TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.