Pages

.

.

Monday 21 February 2011

Pink Pink and more Pink at Ooh La La

Well, it's finally happened Ooh La La has finally gone all Pink!!  Just kidding, Pink, Pink and More Pink is the title of our next challenge at Ooh La La.  Now obviously this means that primarily your creation will be - wait for it ............................PINK!!  Bet you didn't see that one coming now did you?
So, here is the card I made for this challenge:
I have used images from the Femme Fatale CD which you can buy here.  I have gone for the pyramage because I just love the depth it gives. 
The pink ribbon and the pink flat backed pearls are both from my stash.  Remember you don't have to use Ooh La La images to enter our challenges but if you have them it would be nice to see them.  There are always freebies at the Ooh La La store if you want to grab them and use them for your creations.
See you soon folks

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! This is so pretty! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hun,this is simply gorgoues,beautiful image hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Mel, deliciously pink. Love the pearls and ribbon that set off the image perfectly.

    hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! I love how you've layered the image.. I've never seen it done like that before and it's a showstopper!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.