Pages

.

.

Sunday 2 January 2011

Ribbons and Roses at Totally Tilda

Well hello all and welcome to 2011.  I trust you all had a wonderful holiday season, despite the awful weather!
So, here we go again folks, another year another challenge at Totally Tilda.  Firstly though, I would just like to say a big thank you to those of you who entered our Make an Easel Card challenge at Totally Tilda,my what a talented lot you all are.  Remember to stop by the Totally Tilda blog and have a look to see who our winner and top 3 were for that challenge.  Don't despair if you weren't a winner this time, there's a whole new year of challenges for you to enter so I am quite sure your day will come.
So onto the new challenge and this time we want to see your Ribbons and Roses, any colour any project as long as there are ribbons, roses and of course our very own Sweet Tilda!!
So without further ado, here is the card I made for this challenge.
I have used a sketch from Sketch and Stash (sketch #8) as part of their current challenge which I have shown below.
The papers I have used are from the Henbury Lane Range which are matted onto pink card.  The dotted ribbons are all from Crafty Ribbons (don't forget to join in their Freebie Friday every week - you can win some awesome ribbons each and every week - and what's more they have a fab sale on at the moment too!)
The roses are all from my stash as is the pin which I bought from Nikki at Bunny Zoe's Crafts (note to self - must remember to buy some more!)
The image is coloured with promarkers and I have added a bit of silver and fushcia glitter to her tiara - well you have to don't you?? LOL  I have chalked around the image with pearlescent chalk.
So folks there you have it.  Please take a few minutes to stop by the rest of the Design Team's blogs as they have some truly wonderful creations to show you and I just know you won't be disappointed.
Let me know what you think of my card so that I know you have stopped by and good luck to you all if you decided to submit an entry into the Ribbons and Roses challenge at Totally Tilda this fortnight.

5 comments:

  1. I love it hun, beautiful soft pinks and the ribbon sets it off perfectly.
    BTW you won at Magnolia Stamp Lovers - well done let me know what you got!!

    Hugs Ali x

    PS Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn, wow this is fabulous! Love the Tilda image and beautiful colours. Well done on your win, hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful card,gorgeous colours and so pretty:)

    Thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just stunning,hun really adore that tilda,and your detail is just brilliant happy new year hun hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautifully soft Tilda creation! Great sketch too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.