Pages

.

.

Friday 21 January 2011

Bugaboo mini challenge #4

So, onto Thursday and mini challenge #4 at Catch the Bug as part of the Birthday celebrations at Bugaboo.  This time the theme is birthdays.  I have tried to make each project a different colour base this week - now green is not one of my favourite colours but I quite like this one.
Again image is coloured with promarkers, papers are from my stash.  Ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons, pin from Bunny Zoe's Crafts and flowers are from my stash. 
The die cuts are again from Die Cut Dreams and background stamped with a streamers stamp from my stash.
Back soon with my final mini challenge entry.

7 comments:

  1. MEOW, but I love that ribbon + hat pin + yellow rose embellishment!!! WOW!!! Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's Birthday mini-challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps ! Your card is delicious and I love your embellishments ! Good luck Dawn ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving it! Thanks for playing with the Bugaboo bunch for the Birthday celebration

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love that ribbon, truly scrumptious and goes perfectly with the colour scheme. Fab fun image too - I'm guessing you like these!!

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, these images and sentiments never fail to make me giggle they are fabulous and this is card is superb.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fab - love those papers. I'm sure I've got them somewhere - must dig them out! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this stamp...too funny. Nice colouring too!
    Sharon
    aka Celticrafter

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.