Pages

.

.

Monday 24 January 2011

Three of Something at Ooh La La

Well these weeks are rushing on by aren't they!  Wish it would hurry up and get a bit warmer though don't you?
So Monday again and that means time for another challenge at Ooh La La.  Thank you for so many wonderful entries into our Bling It On challenge - boy am I glad it wasn't me choosing the top 3 this time!  Remember to stop by the Ooh La La challenge blog and see who has been handpicked as our top 3.
So onto the next challenge which as the post title would suggest is asking you to use Three of Something.  Now obviously this is a wide ranging challenge, you could use three images, three flowers, three papers, three gems - whatever you like so long as there is three of SOMETHING on your creation it will count towards entry into our top 3.
So here is the card I made for this challenge:
You will see that not only have I used three images, I have also used three gems at the top right of the card.  All the papers and images are from the Shoes in Bloom CD which you can purchase here.  I have also added a piece of lace down the left hand side just to finish it off.

Please remember to let me know what you think and then stop by the rest of the Design Team blogs (links on the Design Team tab at the top of the page) and have a look at their wonderful inspiration.

7 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous!! I love the images and the background to them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! Fab card - this is beautiful! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya.... There's a little something for you on my blog.... :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn, thanks for the lovely comment you left me, just had a little nosey around your fab blog. I've become a follower, looking forward to visiting you again.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi hun

    Loving the shoes, this is a lovely CD. I always love the cards you do with it.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow love those shoes dawn and i just love the cd you have used.

    clare x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooo I love this Dawn the papers, images and design make this one very elegant card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.