Pages

.

.

Friday 21 January 2011

Bugaboo mini challenge #5

So finally the last mini challenge at Catch the Bug as part of the Bugaboo Birthday Celebrations!  Mini challenge #5 is an Anything Goes challenge and so I decided to use a card I have made for a friend's birthday.  Now there is only one photograph of this card as I needed to get this card over to my friend PDQ!  So here is my final entry for the week's mini challenges:
This friend has terrible trouble getting up in a morning and getting to work on time so I just couldn't resist using this image - perfection!!
Again coloured with promarkers and the die cuts are from Die Cut Dreams (heavens, what would I do with you Susie!!)
So I hope you have enjoyed seeing my Bugaboo creations.  They are just such easy images to work with and there is just about something for every possible occasion you could think of.
I hope you have had time to join in this week - I've had a great time.  Mind you the house looks a bit the worse for it!! LOL  Hey ho! Such is life.

10 comments:

  1. Great card Dawn, I do like the Bugaboo images. Hugs Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Dawn, I do like the Bugaboo images. Hugs Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! Love the verse and the way the label is a bit off centre.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have loved all 5 of your bugaboo cards.

    enjoy your weekend

    hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is great hun love the iamge and gorouges papers,hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet she loved it, great card hun.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fabulous card Dawn loving your colours and design and that image is just such a delight, lol.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have very much enjoyed seeing your Bugaboo creations this week - I'm so happy you were able to play along with us so often!! You were the winner of my free Bugaboo image on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is brilliant! Love the image and the sentiment :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.