Pages

.

.

Sunday 23 January 2011

Midway Reminder - Baby Baby at Totally Tilda

Just a quick reminder to let you know you still have about a week to enter the BABY BABY challenge at Totally Tilda.
Just to give you a bit more inspiration here is another card I made for this challenge:
I stamped the image with my Sepia Versafine Ink Pad onto one of those wonderful die cuts from the fabulous Susie at Die Cut Dreams and coloured the image with my promarkers. 
I added glitter to the image because I think it adds a certain something to baby cards.  I stamped some little square boxes (which come as part of an alphabet set from Clarity Stamp) and added the letters to spell out the word baby (sorry Trisha but yours looked so lovely I had to pinch your idea - allbeit a little adapted).  I chalked the background of the squares with lemon pearlescent chalk so that they didn't look to stark.
The DP is from a Hot Off The Press paper pad called, surprisingly enough "Baby" - couldn't resist those little hands.  I backed the paper onto lemon card and then placed the die cut on top of my arranged pieces.  I added a flower spray and a lemon bow to finish off.
Hope you find the time to enter the challenge folks.  TTFN

5 comments:

  1. beautiful card Dawn, I just love the yellow colour you have chosen. I would have loved to join in but I am afraid I don't have an image suitable.

    clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, this is so cute! Love the image and the letters - lovely! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo beautiful, thank you for the images you sent. I love the word too. Great colours.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning, you have coloured the image beautifully and again your colours are truly perfect.
    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello hun, just popping in to say 'hi' ;) I am soooo lovin' your blog!!! Warmest hugs, Joanna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.