Pages

.

.

Friday 21 January 2011

Bugaboo Mini Challenge #2

Back again with my card for Mini Challenge #2 as part of the Birthday celebrations at Bugaboo.  All the mini challenges can be found at the Catch the Bug Challenge.
Tuesday's challenge was to use the freebie image and add some bling.  As luck would have it I received some bling from my good friend Susie for my birthday (thanks hun) and so I took my colour inspiration from them.  Here is the card I made for challenge #2:
Again coloured with promarkers, papers are from a Paper Cellar paper pack called Celebrations (how apt!!)  The die cut is once again from that fabulous Susie Sugar at Die Cut Dreams.  Flowers are from my stash and the pins are from Bunny Zoe's Crafts.  For a bit of extra bling I added Crystal Stickles to his outfit and the flowers.
Back soon with #3!

3 comments:

  1. cute card! love the flowers and colors! thank you for joining this weeks Bugaboo birthday challenge at catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun card, what a cute clown and love the bright flowers.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card - love the layout! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.