Pages

.

.

Monday 10 January 2011

Time to Bling It On at Ooh La La

Monday again and that means time for our next challenge at Ooh La La Creations.  Thank you to all of you who entered our Toast to 2011 challenge.  Pop in to the challenge blog and have a look to see who Sammibug picked as her winners - good decision Sammi!!
So onto the next challenge and as the title suggests we want to see some bling on your creations this time.  The more blingy the better I say!
So here is the card I made for this challenge:
I have used the Shoes in Bloom CD which is available to buy at the Ooh La La Shop and the backing paper comes from the CD too.  I have added gold glitter to the stamens and purple glitter to the middle of the flower petals.  The blingy flourish down the side is one my good friend Lori sent me a while back - thanks hun - I have split it into two so that it would fit down one side as originally it came as a corner flourish and didn't look right on my card.
I added some silver peel off's around the edge of the backing paper to finish off.  Hope you like it.
Remember to stop by the rest of the Design Team (links on the DT tab at the top of this page) and have a look at their stunning creations too.

6 comments:

  1. oh wow hun this is really beautiful,love that image and the detail is amazing hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Dawn! I love violet!

    Check out my blog, there is an award for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn

    I love a lot of bling as you know. The swirly diamonds are perfect. nice touch with the glitter.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Dawn this is stunning what a beautiful image I love this big time.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card. Love your colors.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! Fab colours! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.