Pages

.

.

Friday 21 January 2011

Bugaboo - Mini Challenge #1

As part of the Bugaboo Birthday Celebrations there are five mini challenges this week, a different one on each day.  So as I love their images I thought I'd give it a go.  So here is the first of my mini challenge cards, Monday was Blue and White:
I love this Stella image - just perfect for soooo many of my friends!! LOL
Coloured with Promarkers, roses and ribbons are from my stash, the pins are recently purchased from Bunny Zoe's Crafts (thanks Nikki) and the papers are from a Hot Off The Press paperpack called Sapphire.
Off to post  the others now.

6 comments:

  1. awesome Ruby card! love the bow and flowers! thank you for joining this weeks Bugaboo birthday challenge at catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! I love the roses and ribbon that you've added! Thanks for joining in the Bugaboo mini-challenge! Good luck!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn, what a terrific card! That ribbon/flower combination is just gorgeous! Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug’s Blue & White mini-challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way too cute! Just love this image and your card is fabulous!!
    Thanks so much for celebrating Bugaboo's first Birthday and playin' along with this week's Mini-challenges at Catch The Bug!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one always cracks me up, I love the sentiment.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fab! Love the image and sentiment and the bow is really pretty. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.