Pages

.

.

Sunday 16 January 2011

Baby Baby - Totally Tilda DT card

Another Sunday rolls around and that means time for another challenge at Totally Tilda.  Thank you to everyone who entered our Ribbon and Roses challenge, there were some beautiful entries.  To find out if you were the lucky winner or one of our top 3 stop by the Totally Tilda challenge blog.
So onto the new challenge and this time the challenge is called BABY BABY!  Remember you must include Tilda on your entry to qualify for our prize.
So without further ado here is my card for this challenge:
I wouldn't have been able to complete this challenge if it hadn't been for my good friend and team mate Lynne who sent me some of these adorable images - thanks Lynne - you're an angel!
I coloured the image with my promarkers and placed her on one of those wonderful die cuts from Die Cut Dreams - what would I do without you Susie??? LOL  I chalked around the edge of the white die cut with lemon pearlescent chalk.  I used some paper from a Hot off the Press paper pad called, appropriately enough BABY!  I just couldn't resist those little hand prints.  I recently won the Inky Impressions blog hop and the lace was part of that prize (thanks Nicole). 
I stamped some little squares (comes as part of an alphabet set from Clarity Stamps) and added the word Baby down the side and then added the flowers and the gems.  I love this little image and now that I have one of my own (yep, had to go an order one!!) I will definitely be using her again.
Remember to stop by the rest of the Design Team blogs (links on the DT tab at the top of the page) as they too have some gorgeous inspiration to show you.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card - love the colour and the layout, and those letter tiles are lovely! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. YELLOWS. I LOVE YELLOWS!! Great job. love the lace treatment at the bottom! Coloring is supa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh baby it's stunning. I love the soft colours, the DP the letters, the image - well absolutely everything hun.

    Hugs Ali x

    PS Well done on the Lasting Memories result. Hope to see more of your pages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawn your card is adorable hunny, I didn't notice that cute paper earlier, love it
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. such an adorable baby card.

    hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is so pretty and you do yellow so well my friend you are an inspiration
    hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.