Pages

.

.

Thursday 1 April 2010

Challenge #4 at I Love Digi

Hello all my blogging buddies,
Well, it's time for another challenge over at I Love Digi and this fortnight the challenge is a Recipe Challenge.  The Recipe we would like you to follow is 3 papers, 2 brads and 1 embelli.  Now remember the name of the challenge blog is I Love Digi, so you must use a digi image and it would be nice if you could use digi papers too.  If you have digi embellies, then so much the better but so long as you include something digi and follow the recipe you will be in with a chance of winning.
This fortnight our sponsor is the fabulous Bee Crafty Downloads and the prize on offer is three of their fantastic digi images.  You really should hop on over and take a look at their shop- sooooo many cuties!!
The DT were all given a Bee Crafty digi image to use and I was lucky enough to use this fabulous bunny and cake image and here is the card I made with it.
I coloured the image in using my promarkers and then chalked around the edge of the image with three different colour chalks. 
The papers I used are from Digiscraps 3 and are from a range called Butterfly Kisses.  I have backed all the papers on to dark purple card as is the image and the backing card is a pale lilac glitter card. 
My brads have been placed to the right of the image.......
..........and my embellishment is the rather large purple rose. 
I used a sketch from Friday Sketchers (#94) which I have shown below.:
I hope you all like my card and that you will pop along to my Team mates blogs - links in my sidebar) in order to see the fabulous inspirations that they have to show you this fortnight.  We look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations this fortnight over at I Love Digi.
I will also enter this card in the following challenges:
YNS - Purple
Cooking it up with Katie - Something New, something old, something sweet. (New - image, old - digital papers, something sweet - the cake he's holding)
Bee Crafty - Birthday
Colour create - Your choice of pastels - Easter or Spring (I went for pale purples and the Easter bunny - I know I'm pushing it a bit here but sometimes you've got to be a bit cheeky haven't you??)
Papertake Weekly - Open theme

16 comments:

  1. Just love this fab DT project Dawn... such lovely papers too :)

    Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn :)

    This card is beautiful. I love purple. The image is so cute too. I will have a new printer soon so i'll have to join in with this challenge, I love digis!

    I got your Brak today, thank you! It's lovely xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout and your papers are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!
    So super sweet and the image is a cutie!
    Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so pretty Dawn, I love soft shades and your shading of Bunny.

    Thanks so much for playing along at Bee Crafty and Colour Create (GDT!)
    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant Dawn, love it! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colours and use of the image with a great chalk effect. Thanks for joining in the Bee Crafty Challenge and your I Love Digi design.
    Bee :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello My darlin! Lovely card, but not as beautiful one that arrived for me in the post today! I don't care that it came later than the rest at all, it's a cracker, thank you. I've really enjoyed visiting your blog, I got lost for half an hour or so! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the summer colours. Thanks for cooking it up with Katie. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card Dawn - love the image and the colours are super!
    Thank you for coming over to Play at Colour Create this week!
    Hugs,
    Eiglas (GDT)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Dawn

    Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog. I love this card. the bunny is really nice.

    have fun Alex

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Dawn

    This is absolutely stunning, love teh colours and the dark card for matting was an inspired touch.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  13. very very cute!!
    Thank you for joining us at Colour Create..
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a great image and perfect with the blue...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at PTW!
    hugs!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a fab card, Dawn! Thank you for joining our 'purple' challenge at YNS Challenges! Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.