Pages

.

.

Thursday 8 April 2010

Challenge #31 - Lime Green and Black - also add flowers!

Hello to you all in blogland.  I hope you are well and that Spring has Sprung where you are!!
This fortnights challenge at Creative Inspirations Challenges is a colour combo of Lime Green and Black with the added option of using flowers.
So firstly here is the card I made for this challenge:
The image is Anya Shopping from the Miss Anya Collection and I have coloured her in with promarkers and watercolour pencils in lime green and lemon.  I have chalked around the edge of the image in lime green and layered the image onto lime green card.  I have used a black and white paper from a Paper Cellar Pad and also backed this onto lime green card.  I placed a piece of ric rac ribbon in lime green down the middle of the one piece of black and white paper.  I added two large flowers to the top right of the image and six little black flower gems at the top and bottom of the card. 
I finished it off with three gems (2 lime green and one black) and eight little flat backed pale green pearls down the left hand side.  The sketch I have used is an old Sunday Sketch and Stamp with slight alterations which I have shown below.
So what you waiting for, go get all the lime green and black you can find and go for it!! Have fun.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn

    Stunning card and love the colours. Miss Anya is super duper cute. love all your flowers too.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow dawn loving the lime green and black colour combination.
    hugs clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colour combo Dawn and not one I'd think of but will be giving it a try out now. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful colours Dawn. Lovely card. Thanks for linking to my candy and good luck! Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.