Pages

.

.

Saturday 24 April 2010

Five Days and Counting................

Wooooohoooooo, only five days left until we go "LIVE" with our new challenge blog!
Please come and join in the fun on Thursday 29th April when we will be launching our very first challenge.  We have some fabulous sponsors lined up already and there's a few more in the pipeline - believe me you won't want to miss the fun.  So mark your calendars, become a follower of mine or any one of my team mates (links in the sidebar) to be sure you don't miss out.
You know what they say - Be There Or Be Square!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.