Pages

.

.

Thursday 29 April 2010

Woohoo it's launch day at Audsentiments!!!

Hello everyone
Well it's Thursday 29th April and as promised this is the first challenge for Audsentiments.  We will have a new challenge every other Thursday and we do hope that you will come along and join in the fun - it would be great to see a fabulous turnout for our challenges.
So, without further ado the challenge this time is "Happy Mother's Day" - you must use that sentiment on your card somewhere.  Now I know this is strange for us UK bloggers because Mother's Day was in March but I know it is later in the US so why not give it a go anyway (at least you will be well ahead of the game for next year LOL!!)
So our sponsor this week is the fabulous Merrigan from Bee Crafty

The lucky winner of this challenge will get to choose three digi's of their choice as their prize.
The DT all got to choose an image they wanted to work with so please pop on over to their blogs (link in my sidebar) and see what they have to show you.  I chose Whimsical Girl - Heart Garden for my image.
I coloured the image with my promarkers and used backing papers from a Papermania set called Exquisite.  I matted the image onto orange card. 
I printed the sentiment out on the computer, put an orange flower border around it and matted that onto orange card too.
I added a handmande flower using my flower die and my cuttlebug and then added a bow to the top left of the card.  I finished off with three orange gems top right and bottom left.
I shall also enter this card into the challenges at:
Dare U 2 Digi Stamp - Flowers (Flowers on the image and a handmade flower)
One Stitch at a Time - Flowers (as above)
Shirley's 2 Girls - Use the word Mum or Mother on your card
Sew many challenges - Anything Goes
Sentimental Sundays - Blooming Gorgeous
Thanks for stopping by and please don't forget to call in on my team mates and see what they have to show you.  Have fun and enjoy the challenge.

20 comments:

  1. Very sweet card! Love the soft color and your flower is beautiful!!

    Thanks for joining us this week at Sew Many Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable card. I love the ribbon and the image is sooo very cute.

    I am going to have to check out this new challenge site :o)

    Thank you for sharing with us this week at Sew Many Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg...sooo totally sweet! wow..thanks for joining us at S2G!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is a gorjus card love the image and papers,you have used too thanks so much for joining us at OSAAT hope to see you again love hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creation. Thanks so much for joining us at OSAAT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a pretty pretty card! I am so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card, the image, the colours, the kit and kaboodle. Thanks for joining us at SMC

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card! Love the sweet image and colors! Thanks for joining us at S2G this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Dawn

    Fantastic card, love the colours and your flower is super.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really pretty card. Thanks for joining the DU2DS Challenge this time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. aah adorable, lovely colour,thanks for sharing with us at Sew many cards x carol

    ReplyDelete
  12. SUPER CUTE card! Love that sweet image! Thanks for sharing with us at SMC!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great card! This is just so sweet and I'm sure it'll make a mom happy :) Thanks for entering it into Sentimental Sundays!
    - Ann

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute card, lovely colours, Thanks for joining us over at OSAAT, hope to see you again soon Good Luck
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card and a great colour scheme too Dawnie. Thanks for joining us here at OSAAT this week.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  16. very sweet card! love the sublte colors! thanks for playing along at SMC!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just adorable and the color is beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us for Twisted Thursday at Shirley's 2 Girls!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sweet card!!!

    Thanks for participating in the Shirley's 2 Girls blog challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awww what a great card. I have also popped over to the challenge blog. Thanks for joining in with us at OSAAT. x Clare (DT) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.