Pages

.

.

Tuesday 13 April 2010

A bit of exciting news - and a new Challenge Blog!

Hello everyone, isn't it nice to see the sun shining!  It makes me feel so much better than all that horrible rain and snow!  Roll on Summer I say.
Anyway - I am here to tell you about a new Challenge Blog that will be starting on Thursday 29th April.  It is called Audsentiments and the challenges will be based around ....... yes you guessed it ............ a sentiment. 
Now to start off with the sentiments will be a bit generic but once we get into full swing they will get a little "deeper" and then you will submit your card based on your interpretation of that sentiment.  Easy right????
More good news................ our first sponsor is the fabulous Bee Crafty........
.................and they have offered the winner of our first challenge 3 digi's from their store - how cool is that.
Well, now my exciting news!!  I saw Aud's new blog advertised on Ruthie's blog and the fact that she had made the DT!  So I thought in for a penny in for a pound - and emailed Aud to ask if she needed anybody else.  Guess what??????????  She said she did and she accepted my request to join in with her DT on this fabulous new venture.  Wooooohoooooo!!  Thanks Aud!!
So I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to my fabulous team mates:
First off:
There's the lovely Audrey (Blog Owner) - Aud Cards and Other Sweet Paper Treats
We have Ruthie - Gotta Find a Cool and Funky Name
Then there's Suzanne - Just Love Stamping
Then there's Julie - Julie's Crafty Spot
My bestest buddy Ali aka Dragonlady - Crafty Dragons
And lil 'ol ME
If you haven't already visited any of these talented ladies please hop on over and have a look at their work, leave them some love by leaving them a comment.

Please consider becoming a follower at Audsentiments so that you don't miss the fun when it starts on Thursday 29th April.  See you there!!

3 comments:

  1. whoop whoop!!!! GO US!!!! Rx

    ReplyDelete
  2. good on you for putting yourself out there. I have just become a follower and can't wait to see your dt card.

    hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes for your new challenge blog, Bee Crafty are very pleased to be your first sponsors :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.