Pages

.

.

Thursday 25 March 2010

My last GDT card for Softpencil for March

Hello everyone,
Wow, I can't believe another month is almost over - and that means another GDT spot is coming to an end at Softpencil.  I have had a lovely month working with Elizabeth's images (and Natalia's obviously!)  Thank you once again Elizabeth for asking me to join your fabulous team as a Guest Designer.
So this week we were given a new image to use called "Flowers for You" and this is such a cute image which you can purchase at Elizabeth's store on her blog.
The theme this week is bows and ribbons so I have incorporated both of those into one fabulous bow at the bottom of the card. 
I have coloured the image using promarkers and sakura gelly glaze pens.  I used my Cuttlebug to cut out two Nestability shapes, one in plain white card (with the image on) and one in a contrasting blue paper from a Daisy and Dandelion paper pad by Docrafts.  The spotty paper is from the same pad and I have layered this onto blue card to match the backing card.  I added a pink flower to compliment the bunch the rabbit is holding.
So there you have it - cute ain't he??  Please pop on over to the other DT members and have a look at their creations too.  Show them some love by leaving a comment and it would be great if you left me one too so I know you popped by.
I will also be entering this little card into the following challenges:
Daisy Doodles - Artist's Choice
Crazy 4 Challenges - Spring
Digital Tuesday - Happy Spring


12 comments:

  1. So sweet card ! It was lovely to be GDT with you, hugs;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable Dawn! I love Elizabeth's images, they are so sweet and whimsical. Your card is perfect for this image, I love the double nestie and the added flower, it compliments this cute bunny so well. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my that little bunny is the cutest and your design is a perfect compliment for him thank you so much for joining our challenge this week at Digital Tuesday
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love your gorgeous card! Everything on it is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a beautiful card and once again that ribbon is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made a looovely card Dawn!!! I love the bow and the flower!

    Thanks a lot to have been part of Softpencil DT and of course you´ll be very welcome again! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute..cute..cute!!!! Thanks for playing again at Daisy Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute! Love the bow and that awesome flower in the corner! So glad to "meet" you this month - your creations are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card, love the bow! So glad that you are our GDT for this month.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh what a sweet card.
    It was nice to be in the Softpencil team with you!
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Dawn

    Sorry I didn't comment on this one until now - caught me napping!!!

    I alway love the cards you do for Liz - she should really take you on full time you know!! Great ribboon.

    HUgs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sure is cute hun and what a wonderful job you've done adore the card.Colouring is fab!Hope you have a happy Easter hugs jude:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.