Pages

.

.

Saturday 10 April 2010

Blog Candy Winner - Re-drawn

Hello all,
Well sadly Sarah never contacted me about winning my candy so as I said in the Winner's Post I have redrawn my candy today.
And today the winner is....................................................... No 104 - That's Amy at Crafty Amy.  Well done hun.

Here are your random numbers:


101

Timestamp: 2010-04-10 12:32:19 UTC

Can you email me here and I will get your parcel out to you on Monday evening.
If I haven't heard from Amy by next Saturday 17th April I will redraw ......... Again!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh thank you so much this is amazing :D You have made my week! I sadly can not find your email though and the link here does not sem to be working for me but my email is amyvgould@btinternet.com

    Huge hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.