Pages

.

.

Thursday 15 April 2010

I Love Digi - Challenge #5 - sketch time

Hello all,
Once again a huge thank you to all those who participated in the last challenge.  Don't forget to check on the challenge blog and see if you were the lucky winner.
So this fortnight's challenge is a sketch challenge and we have a fabulous sketch from Dawny P at Pinkpiggywiggy which you can see below.
So here is the card I made using this sketch:
I have used one of the new Lilybean images from Pollycraft called Clover - I believe.  Isn't she gorgeous??  As soon as I saw these images I knew I just had to have them so bought the complete set - soooo glad I did.  The papers I have used are also from Pollycraft from the Cherry Kisses range and are called Tutti Frutti.  There are three pages of papers, one green and lemon, one pink and one of mixed flowers in all three colours.  I used the green and lemon and the flowers page.
I coloured the image in with Promarkers and pencils and chalked around the edge of the image with lemon and green pearlescent chalks. 
I added four green sparkly brads to the four corners and cut out several of the flower images in lemon and embossed them to make them curl slightly, secured them with a brad and adhered the flower to the card using silicone.
I shall also enter this card into the following challenges:
Creatalicious Challenges - flowers and wings
Flutter By Wednesdays - Open theme
Lily-BooToo - Spring theme (lemon, green and blossom - well there is pink on my flower!)
Papertake Weekly - Cutie Pie (Well I think it's cute!)
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - Open, Anything Goes
Pixie Dust Studio Challenge - Green as the main colour
Raise the Bar - Let's Spring for it
The Creative Cottage - Things with Wings

26 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn

    Gorgeous card hun, love the image and all your sparkly bits.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Dawn, really love this sketch so will try to join in!
    Thanks so much for joining us at the Creative Cottage!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little card... love the zesty colours! Thanks a lot for joining us at The Creative Cottage!
    Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Dawn

    Thank you for all your lovely comments on my blog. I love your card and all the papers. I love the shapes you have used.

    Hugs Alex XxxX

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card,good luck with the challenges.
    poppy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sweet image and the gorgeous colour combo you have used on this Dawn, its beautiful :)

    Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabby card. Lovely bright colours

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a a springy looking card. I love the colors and your flower is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. dawn that is such a cheerful card, love the colours you used and the stamp is lovely. thank you for coming over to play at LB2 xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable card.. such a sweet little image.. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely spring card - thanks for joining us at LB2

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the bit of sparkle that you have added to this card...Perfect for the fairy image :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. How adorable! I love her tights! We are so lucky to have you on our team! I am so happy you applied!

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous card Dawn love the image you have used you have coloured her beautifully.
    Thanks for joining us at the Creative Cottage Challenge.
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super adorable fairy card! Love the green striped tights and cap!! Thanks for playing along with the FBW challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous card Dawn, what a lovely image so cute thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at LB2 this month
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a gorgeous card and the colours of yellow and green are a match made in heaven..Lovely :)Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, love the card and the image. Thanks for becoming a follower and putting my blog candy on your sidebar. I have become a follower of you also.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello Dawn, VERY VERY CUTE!!!!

    I just wanted to stop by and thank you for entering my blog candy.
    HAPPY WEEKEND to you.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a sweet card! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love that image. Great job and thanks for playing at Lily Boo's

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful spring card. Love the image. Glad you joined us this month at LB2.
    Hugs,
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous,beautiful colours and a fabulous take on the sketch!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a cute image!! I love the pretty color combo you used here
    Thanks for joining us at FBW!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful card and love the colours,thanks for joing us at LB2 this month.
    Karen x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.