Pages

.

.

Sunday 21 March 2010

Creative Inspirations - Anything But A Card!!

Hello everyone,
Time for another challenge at Creative Inspirations and for this fortnight the challenge is to make "Anything But A Card". 
For this challenge I decided to make a little gift box and a gift bag.  They may only be small but they will still hold a present!!  I used a template from my Crafters Companion Everyday CD for both items and printed them out using the Backing Papers from the same CD.
Firstly I made the little bag using a Balloon print backing paper and then added a LOTV image onto the front which I coloured in colours to compliment the bag.
I added a bow to the top and also a double bow to the back.  I shall fill this with Mini Eggs to give to the little girl next door.
Then I printed off the box template using a spotty Backing paper.  I added a pink ribbon down the side and topped it of with a Forever Friends image.
Two really simple little projects which took no time at all to complete.
This next Challenge will run a little longer to get over Easter Period .So you have until 10am 7th April to get your entries in, and next challenge will start on 8th April. Then we will get back to normal on 18th April. So gives you a wee bit extra to spend on your lovely Creations!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how sweet this is. I love the paper. It's really spring like and cheery.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.