Pages

.

.

Monday 22 March 2010

Ooh La La - A Bow, A Button and Bling!!

Hello again everyone,
Welcome to another challenge at Ooh La La Creations.  This fortnight the challenge is to use a bow, a button and bling - as long as you incorporate those three items the rest is up to you.
I have used Hearts and Flowers images from the Fleur D'imagination CD which you can buy at the Ooh La La Creations store along with digital images, CD's and more - so if you haven't already been and had a look please take five minutes out of your day and pay a visit - you never know you might find something you like.
Anyhoo, I digress - back to my card.  You may or may not have noticed that I love decoupage, whether it be individual images or pyramage - or even reverse pyramage!!  So effective on a finished item - try it - but beware it is very addictive.
I used the Large White Bow backing paper from the Hearts and Flowers section of the CD, the page curl and the pyramage images from the same section. 
I have used one of my many stash ribbons which I buy from Crafty Ribbons to add my bow and to this I have added a cream silk flower a red button and a red gem and secured it all with two red nob pins.
I have added five gems to the bottom right of the card and a red heart gem to the wording. 
And I completed the card by adding one of the A4 inserts from the same section of the CD.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn

    I had to do a double take then, how did you get the ribbon in real life on the picture, I eventually realised it was different but how effective and lush!

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowza another amazing card, I need to give this a try. intimidating to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Card Dawn so much lovely detail and your colour combo is fab
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.