Pages

.

.

Saturday 6 March 2010

Some Beary nice challenges!!

Hello everyone,
A cute bear post for me this time.  I love the challenge blog - Just Cute Bears - I read what their challenge is and then I go off and look for an image - I wish I could concentrate on just one thing at a time because I get distracted and when I go back to finish my card the challenge has closed. :(  Not this time though, I saw the challenge which this time is Mint Green and Brown and I just had to go for it - and here it is.
I used a cuddly buddly image which I think are fab and coloured the bear in with a shade of brown promarker called Spice then I used several different mint greens for the border, the background and the flowers.  I used the sketch at Sketch and Stash which I have shown below:
I used DP from K&Co called Classic K which I backed onto the same brown card as my base. 
I used a mint green pearlescent chalk around the outside of the image and the whole thing is backed onto light brown card.  The four little rhinestones are from my stash. 
The sentiment is part of a set from Inktegrity called Blackberry, which I coloured with my marker pen and then added a little brown rose into the middle to go with the colour scheme.  I will also enter this card into the current challenge at Daisy Doodles which is bears

10 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Thanks for joining us at Daisy Doodle Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you coloured the sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab and you make your cards for very good causes. Thanks for playing along with Just Cute Bears this week. Look forward to seeing you join in again. Hugs ~ Ali ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn

    Just love the cuddly buddly images and you have coloured yours beautifully. Love the sentiment too.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. really lovely card and such a cute bear,thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwww! He's so cute! Great card...thanks so much for playing at Daisy Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card.
    Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash and Just Cute Bears challenge this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, love the sweet sentiment x
    Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears x

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. sorry I'm late posting a comment on your gorgeous card for Just Cute Bears - thanks for joining in the fun with us. hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card!! Thanks for joining us at Daisy Doodles.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.