Pages

.

.

Monday 22 February 2010

Creative Inspirations DT card - challenge 27!

So my friends, have you been having a good year so far - isn't it going quickly?  Must be getting old eh????
Anyway, time once again for another challenge over at Creative Inspirations.  This fortnight's theme is to make a Thank You card.  I'm sure we've all needed alot of these recently what with Christmas not far behind us so I think this is a perfect challenge for this time of year.
So, here is the card I made for this challenge:
I have used an image from Lil Diva at Digital Ink Co and you can see more of her creations by visiting the Digital Ink Co store.  I have coloured her in using three different shades of blue pencil and used Marvy Markers (thanks Jude!) to highlight the edges and the feathering on the body of her dress.  I used a red Sakura Gelly Glaze pen for the flower centre in her hair. 

The ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons (their service is amazing and the choice is outstanding!) 

The flower is made up from my stash and candy wins.  The gems are also from my stash.  The Thank You stamp is a Clarity Stamp which I stamped using an Impress Ink pad in Cerulean Blue.

I will also be entering this card into the challenge at ABC which is O for One paper.  (This paper is a Stampin Up paper and is double sided but it is still one piece of paper so I hope it counts.)

8 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn

    Fab-u-lous card, love the colours.

    hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think this is Stitchys image but lovely card you have made

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colour combo here Dawn, in fact I love everything about it! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is STUNNING!! Very pretty, love what you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
    Helen x

    PS - good luck with the DT call!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful. You've set her off perfectly in that oval frame and I love the colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That image is adoreable Dawn,beautiful card!!
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely..thank you for joining us at ABC...
    hugs
    Jan...x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.