Pages

.

.

Thursday 11 February 2010

All about two-getherness!!!

Hello my blogging buddies,
Gosh doesn't the time fly, already nearly Friday and another week gone by!  Must be a sign of my age eh! LOL
Anyway, just a quick post tonight to share this little cutie with you all.

I used the current sketch at Papertake Weekly which is shown below:

The image I have used for this card is called Be Mine and is from Stampen with CJ over at Digital Ink Co.  I coloured the image with ordinary pencils and Sakura Gelly Glaze pens and chalked the edge of the image with TWO tones of pearlescent chalks. 

I added TWO ribbons across the middle to separate the TWO DP's I have used (K&Co - Sparkly Sweet).  I added TWO charms which I hung on TWO ribbons and then added TWO hearts at the top left and bottom right of the card and TWO heart gems at the bottom left and TWO pink gems at top right. 

The sentiment is a freebie (I think it was on the front of a craft mag some time ago).

So I think I will enter this card for the challenge over at the Stampin Sisters In Christ challenge which is inspired by Mark 10: 7-9.  The other part of the challenge was to use things in........ bet you can't guess????? Yes that's right in TWO's!!
I shall also enter this into the challenges at:
ABC - N is for new (The image and the charms which I won in a candy)
Bee Crafty - Romance
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Digi colouring
Crafty cardmakers - Digital delights
That'll do for now I think - there are soooo many challenges out there at the moment that this will fit that I don't have enough time to link with all of them.
Hope you like it peeps, please let me know!

18 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Dawn, love all the embellies and the heart and key charms.

    hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I love the image and the way you've coloured it.

    Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T and good luck.

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!! I love all the little added touches you have given to this creation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty card. Love the colour combo yo`ve used and the image is so cute. Hugs Valxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! I love your image and the embellishments are awesome! Thank you for playing along with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!
    Blessings!
    ~H

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooohhhh how cute are these and so perfect for the K&Co papers...fabulous...thanks for visiting my blog for the Wags and Whiskers hop
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card and sweet colours. Thanks for joining in the Bee Crafty Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, sweet image and nice colours. Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week. hugs Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card so cute. Well done. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers x

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahh, true love -- I'm truly in love with this card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for using my stamp
    awesome card
    hugs
    stamp'en with cj

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Dawn, fab card and image. Soo cute. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute card!
    Thank you for coming over to play at C.R.A.F.T!
    Hugs,
    Eiglas
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card! I love all the twos. Thanks for playing along with us at SSCC.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute! Thanks for joining us on the ABC challenge this time Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful card,thankyou for joining us at c.r.a.f.t. this week
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so sweet and great little touch with the charm.

    Thanks for joining us at crafty cardmakers x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.