Pages

.

.

Friday 26 February 2010

Preview time for the New Releases at Digital Delights.

Good morning my blogging buddies,
I have scheduled this post to appear on Friday morning - so fingers crossed it works!! Anyhooo - Wendy has another new release at Clear Dollar Stamps on 1st March and this is a sneak peek at two of the three fabulous sets being released this time.
The first set is Daisy - shown here:
is on sale at Clear Dollar Stamps for $7.99
This was just such a cute set with so many uses I knew I had to have it.  Here is the card I made for this release:
I used five of the 8 stamps in the set and tried to make it look as though Daisy was sitting on her stool with her toys on the floor (mind you I think I've made it look as though the stool is actually squashing the bunny!! LOL).  I coloured the image using my promarkers and Marvy Markers with a little bit of watercolour pencil here and there.  The DP is from a K&Co paper pad called Classic K and I have backed this onto brown cardstock which I have also used as my base.  The gems are from my stash and the roses are a recent purchase from Hobbycraft.
I shall enter this card into the challenge at Cupcake Craft Challenges which is Friendship.
The second of the three sets that Wendy is releasing is called Dylan and I have shown that set below and this is again priced at $7.99   
I used four of the 7 stamps from this set and sat Dylan on the wall next to his "best buddy" Mr Frog - cute isn't it? 
I decided to go with just the one DP for the backing which is from Cosmo Cricket's Mini Deck called The Boyfriend, and layered this onto green cardstock which again I used as my background.  Dylan is coloured using ordinary pencils and the frog is coloured using Marvy Markers.  The little dragonflies and butteflies are from Hobbycraft and were a freebie in a goody bag for the opening of the new Hobbycraft store in Stafford (bad bad move for my bank balance me thinks!!!!)
Again I will enter this into the challenge at Cupcake Craft Challenges which is Friendship and also at ABC where O is for one paper.
Keep an eye out for other posts tomorrow by the other members of Wendy's DT which will preview the third and final set of Wendy's March releases featuring one of Wendy's favourite little characters - they are soooo cute - you won't want to miss them!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn!
    These are both sooo cute! You did a lovely job! Happy Friday :)
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Dawn!! I luv them both and you have made them look super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn

    Great cards, well done on using so many of the stamps. Poor Bunny!!!

    HUgs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.