Pages

.

.

Monday 1 February 2010

It's Sneak Peek time at the Rusty Pickle!

Hello all,
Well it's new release time at the Rusty Pickle again and this time it's Gorgeous Florals.  From Monday through Wednesday the Rusty Pickle design team will be showing some sneaky peeks of the new images that will be available in the store.  So without further ado, here is the card I made for my first sneak peek:
I decided to go with really soft colours for this as the flower said "delicate" to me as soon as I saw it.  I have coloured it with ordinary pencils and promarkers and chalked around the image with pearlescent chalk. 
I used a K&Co paper from a pad called Sparkly Sweet, with butterflies all over it as the background and I added a large lemon bow right across the middle. 
I also added a flower to the middle of the bow for added effect.
Please hop on over to my team mates' blogs to see what fabulous sneaky peeks they have to show you by clicking on the links below:
Ali aka Dragonlady at Crafty Dragons
and
All images are readily available in the Rusty Pickle store so why not hop along there and have a look - you never know what else you may find whilst you're browsing.

6 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Dawn this is BEAUTIFUL!!!! LOVE the soft colors!!! and that bow is just WOW!!! You need to teach me how to make such an awesome bow!!! The flower in the center completes it....GREAT JOB!!!
    {HUGS}
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn

    Fabulous card hun, love the soft pastels and your bow is super.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colour choice is perfect and yes how do you get your bows looking so perfect!!

    hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOH Dawn, love all that yellow such a gorgeous color. your card is sooo wonderful!! great job girl!!
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you used yellow ... is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, love the pastel colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.