Pages

.

.

Friday 5 February 2010

How would you like to win..............

...............6 Pink Gem stamps of your choice??  You would????? Then read on my blogging buddies.
Janet over at Pink Gem is launching her own Challenge blog - did you know that???

Well, I think it is a fab idea and well worth the wait - I love Janet's stuff (especially Gem!)
Anyway, to celebrate the opening of this fabulous challenge blog and her upcoming birthday Janet has decided to give one lucky blogger the opportunity to win 6 Pink Gem stamps of their choice. 
So what you waiting for - hop on over to Pink Gem and follow the few rules to be in with a shout!!

Good luck everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. ohoh I've just read about this and then forgot where!! So, before I forget, I'm off!! ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.