Pages

.

.

Tuesday 16 February 2010

Romance in the air??

Hi all,
This is a card I made using Inktegrity images whilst doing my guest DT spot for them in January.  Thank you Joni for asking me - I had alot of fun and loved the blog hop.
Anyway, this card is made using images from the "Dream Big" series that you can find at Inktegrity.  I wanted to do a valentine card with a difference and here it is:
Ain't that the cutest little ladybug you ever saw, I love how she is holding on to her "Love Bug".
I coloured most of the image with Sakura Gelly Glaze pens and ordinary pencils.  I used DP from Pink Paislee and added a funky ribbon across the top just for good measure.  So there you have it a nice simple little Valentine card for a girl to give to a boy.
So the challenges I shall enter this for are:
Allsorts - Recipe 3,2,1 you decide (3 layers, 2DP and 1 Ribbon)
Artful Inkables - Naughty or Nice (Mine's nice)
C.R.A.F.T. - Digi Colouring
Charisma Cardz - Think Male (I think this would be perfect for a woman to man Valentine card - well it has a car on it doesn't it?! LOL)
Cupcake Craft challenge - Keep it simple
Cute Card Thursday - In the name of love
Delightful Sketches and Challenges - Love
Lily of the Valley - Valentine
Lots to do - Love is in the air
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges - Love/Valentine
Rainbow Lady's Challenges - Have a heart/wear red (there are hearts on the card and...well my ladybird has a red coat!!)
Simon Says Challenge - What's love got to do with it?
I think that'll do for this one.  Please let me know what you think buddies.

18 comments:

  1. Hiya dawn and oh what a sweet card you have made to share

    Thanks for joining the Lotstodo Challenge this week xx Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card ! Love the colours too ! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft ! SMiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute ladybug. A lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches and Challenges and C.R.A.F.T.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card, I love the colours and design. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how fun!
    I love the love bug and the lady bug.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah this is cute!!! Love the image and your design compliments it perfectly! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, the image is just so quirky

    Thanks for sharing and playing along with us over on Lotstodo this week - Sam xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dawn

    What a cute image and I love the beetle and ladybird! HUgs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Dawn, what a gorgeous card. Love the image and papers. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super sweet little card, cute little lady bug...thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is sooo cute Dawn and I love the ladybird in the red coat. Cute car bug too. Thanks for sharing Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  12. so cute reminds me of that new but old commercial out now for VW with the slugbug or hitting on shoulder whenever you see one. I love the lady bug!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Dawn!

    This is soooo CUTE! I ♥ it!!! Thanks for playing along on the challenge, My Friend!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card!! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice job! So cute! Good to see you over at Delightful Sketches and Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous simple creation, love it. You did a great job with our challenge this week at Cupcake

    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very sweet and a super cute image!
    Thanks for playing at Delightful Sketches and Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi dawn lovely card the image is so cute and a great take on the challenge...x

    Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs Kirsten...x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.