Pages

.

.

Tuesday 9 November 2010

Two birds on a Kite - Calendar - Softpencil Tuesday

Well, Tuesday again and that means another Softpencil Tuesday.  This week the DT were given one of Elizabeth's beautiful calendars to use and this one is called Two Birds on a Kite!
I printed the calendar off on to yellow paper then printed it off again on to white and cut out the birds, the kite and Michu and then stuck them on to the first calendar - a bit like paper piecing I guess. 
Then I sprayed the calendar all over with my newly purchased (from the NEC) Spray and Sparkle Irridescent - why have I never used this stuff before????? Thanks Ali!! 
Then I adhered the yellow paper to a piece of gold card and attached a piece of cord to the back of the card so that the calendar could hang on the wall - perhaps it will help me keep track of all my DT work next year!! LOL
Now remember, Elizabeth's Softpencil store on her blog is currently closed as she is redesigning all her images.  But never fear Michu and his friends will be back in the New Year along with some fabulous new goodies.  If you still want to purchase any of Elizabeth's fabulous digi images etc you can still do so by visiting her Etsy Store.

See you again next Tuesday for another Softpencil project.  Don't forget to visit the rest of the Design Team to see their lovely creations.

7 comments:

  1. oh hun love what you have done with the calender that spray works brilliantly hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty colors! Love the sparkly spray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooo... I'm loving the sparkles!!!! Love it very much and I love how you color the 2 little birdies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab! Love the idea - very clever. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your work Dawn!!!! you used beautiful colours and that Spray and Sparkle Iridescent is amazing!!! I love sparkle things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab gift and fun to make too
    I bet Woody would like to have a go at this
    hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.