Pages

.

.

Tuesday 2 November 2010

Softpencil Tuesday - DT card

Tuesday once more so that means time to showcase another of Elizabeth's fabulous digi's.  This week the team are working with Little dog and Christmas Tree - cute ain't it??


ON SALE Digital Stamp / Little dog and Christmas tree
So here is the card I have made using this cute image:
The image is coloured with my new Ciao Copic Markers (thanks Debs) - now I can choose to use Copics or Promarkers!!  The DP are from a RAK I received ages ago and the snow is made using Flower Soft with added glitter.
Now for all you Softpencil fans out there I have some news.........
Because Elizabeth is working on a couple of projects at the moment there are a few things she would like you to know.

• Elizabeth will be running a sale on her Etsy shop during the month of November: 20% OFF on all her designs (digi-stamps, clipart, printables, etc.)
• Starting in November her own shop (softpencilshop.blogspot.com) will be closed until next year so only her Etsy shop will be open.

• All her current goodies will be available ONLY until January 2 - so if there's any you don't have - go grab them now before they're gone for good!!

In January Elizabeth will be working on her BRAND NEW DESIGNS so if you don't want to miss out on the NEW STUFF that she will have available hopefully from the beginning of February (if not sooner) why not pop over and become a follower (if you're not already that is) or become a member of the Softpencil Group at Papercraft Planet - then you won't miss a thing!!
So please remember to visit my Softpencil Design Team buddies (links on the DT page at the top of this page)  and leave them some love on their awesome projects (but please leave me some too before you go :)).

7 comments:

  1. Ooooo Ali I love this so much what a fabulous design those papers are gorgeous so is the image which you have coloured beautifully, I love that sparkle at the bottom of the tree.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Your colouring is fab and I love the papers. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very nice card. The DP is so beautiful!
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute, Dawn! Love the snow at the bottom of the tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawn, too too cute!!! i love the glitter as snow!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dawn,

    This card is fabulous! I love how you colored the image too!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.