Pages

.

.

Monday 22 November 2010

Die Cut Dreams - Anything but a Card!

Monday again and that means another challenge over at Die Cut Dreams.  Well another fabulous week of entries using staples on your creations - some very ingenious ideas!!  Remember to stop by the challenge blog and see if you were amongst our lucky winners.
So onto the next challenge which is "ANYTHING BUT A CARD" - that means no cards allowed!!  I really don't like these sorts of challenges because I am primarily a card maker and this always leaves me having to think about what to do.  However, since I found Craftsuprint I don't struggle as much - there are some fabulous kits to download there - if you haven't visited before just click the link on my sidebar and go take a look - it really makes these sorts of challenges a bit easier to cope with that's for sure!
So on to my project:  I decided to go for a Cot Kit and Gift Box and here it is:
The project sheet comes with all the necessary instructions and there is usually a picture of the finished article for you to see what it should look like when it is completed.

The sheets have embellishments on them too so you can decorate the box and cot as much or as little as you like.  Here are a few close ups of the embellishments that I used.
So I hope you like my project - please stop by the rest of the Dream Team to see their marvellous creations - and honestly I really do mean Marvellous!!
I am looking forward to seeing what you all come up with - good luck and have fun!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn

    What a beautiful gift, must have taken ages but so worth it.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! This is beautiful! It must have taken you aaaages! Absolutely gorgeous. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Dawn, love it.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzer Dawn this looks sensational, wow, what a fabulous project I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful project, Dawn! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very clever project more than I could ever take on I admire your skill and patience, the cot is fantastic
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.